1. The Seller – "Aika dovanos" UAB, Liejyklos St. 4, LT-78148 Šiauliai, company code 160324883 / VAT identification number LT603248811;Tel.:+370 41 440191. E-mail: email@example.com .
2. Aika.lt – online shop, www.aika.lt.
3. The Purchaser – 1) a natural person with legal capacity, i.e. a person who has reached the age of majority and whose legal capacity is not restricted by law; 2) n minors from the age of fourteen to eighteen provided that they have the consent of their parents or guardians, except in cases when they are emancipated; 3) a legal entity; 4) properly authorized representative of the above mentioned persons.
4. Account – the result of the Purchaser’s registration with the online shop due to which the account keeping his/her personal data and ordering history is created.
5. Services – all services provided to the Purchaser.
6. Cookie – a small file which is sent to the device when any person is visiting the online shop. This concept includes not only cookies, but also the use of similar means.
7. Password – a unique combination of letter and number created by the Purchaser and known only to him/her, which is entered when the Purchaser registers on the online shop for the first time and then when the Purchaser wants to log in to his/her account.
8. Browser – is a program for displaying webpages on the web or on a personal computer.
9. Personal data – any information related to a natural person - data subject, whose identity is known or may be directly or indirectly determined by using such data as personal number, one or several physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social characteristics of a person.
10. Personal data controller – "Aika dovanos” UAB.
12. Administrator – the responsible person managing this online shop.
13. IP address – a unique number assigned to each computer connected to the Internet, it is known as the Internet Protocol (IP) address. As these numbers are usually assigned according to country blocks, the ID address can often be used in order to identify the country where the computer is connected to the Internet.
14. Rules – approved and valid “Rules for the Purchase and Sale in the Online Shop”.
15. Direct marketing – activities for offering goods or services by post, telephone or other direct methods and (or) ask opinions about the goods and services offered.
20. The Purchaser can carry out the purchase on Aika.lt by registering or without the registration. A non-registered Purchaser is required to provide the following personal data: name, surname, telephone number, email and delivery address. The Purchaser is responsible for submitting his/her personal data.
21. Persons who want to register with Aika.lt must provide their email and create a password. During the registration, the account is created. The Purchaser has to enter the following personal data in the account: name, surname, sex, date of birth, telephone, email, therefore, the Purchaser is solely responsible for the accuracy of such data. The Purchaser may at any time:
21.1. correct and/or supplement personal data in the account. The Purchaser is responsible for the accuracy of the corrected and/or supplement data;
21.2. delete/remove all his/her data by logging in and clicking the button “Delete all my data”;
21.3. download all his/her data by logging in and clicking the button “Download all my data”.
22. The Purchaser agrees that his/her name, surname, email, telephone, IP address will be processed by Aika.lt for the purpose of performance analysis. Accordingly, when the Purchaser is registering or submitting the order, Aika.lt gives the Purchaser the right to express consent or disagreement that his/her name, surname, email, telephone and IP address be processed for direct marketing purposes as well.
23. The Seller confirms that the personal data provided by the Purchaser will be processed only in order to properly provide the services of the online shop Aika.lt (including the right to participate in various discounts and projects). The Seller also confirms that the personal data provided by the Purchaser will be processed for the purposes of performance analysis and direct marketing, provided that the Purchaser gives consent to such actions and does not cancel it. The period determined for the storage of personal data used for direct marketing purposes - three calendar months from the date of the submission of such data.
24. The Seller is obliged not to disclose the personal data of the Purchaser to third persons, except in the following cases:
24.1. if the Purchaser gave his/her consent to disclose personal data;
24.2. when executing the order or providing other services - to the partners of the Seller, providing goods delivery or other services ordered by the Purchaser;
24.3. for direct marketing purposes – to the partners of the Seller, provided that Aika.lt takes care of written obligations of the partners of the Seller to follow the provisions of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.4. to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure determined by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.5. if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offences.
25. The Purchaser has the following rights:
25.1. to download all his/her data by logging in to his/her account and clicking the button “Download all my data”;
25.2. by submitting a request to the Seller, to receive, in writing, the information about from which sources and what personal data was collected, as well as for what purposes they were processed and to which data recipient they were provided within the last year. Such information is provided to the Purchaser by his/her indicated email;
25.3. to delete all his/her data by logging in to his/her account and clicking the button “Delete all my data”;
25.5. to disagree with the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. Such disagreement may be expressed from the beginning or later, by submitting the statement in accordance with the determined procedure.
26. The Purchaser’s identity document and the personal data it contains, which are provided to the employee of the Lithuanian post, courier or the employee of the centre for the withdrawal of the goods at the moment of withdrawal of the goods shall be used only for correct identification of the Purchaser.
30. The Seller ensures, by using internal organizational and technical measures, that the personal data provided by the Purchaser to Aika.lt will be protected from any unlawful actions: unauthorized alteration, disclosure or erasure of stored personal data, identity theft, fraud as well as that the level of personal data protection will meet the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
31. Personal data are protected from unauthorized use and alteration. All passwords of the Purchasers are encrypted, only persons authorized by the personal data processor can access the servers related to personal data and it can be done only through a secure certificate. All pages of Aika.lt requiring to enter any personal data are executed via the https:// protocol.
32. The Purchaser is obliged to secure his/her password, login name and other data used to login to Aika.lt. The Purchaser is obliged not to disclose his/her personal data to third persons or any data about the third persons. In case any personal data about the third persons becomes available to the Purchaser, he/shall immediately inform the Seller about the violations.
33. The Purchaser agrees in advance that the Seller has the right to store his/her personal data on the server for as long as it is necessary in accordance with the peculiarities of activities carried out by Aika.lt, in case the personal data of the Purchaser (I) were used for committing an unlawful act; (II) it was suspected that the identity theft or any other violation was performed and the law enforcement institutions will carry out the investigation in respect of such actions; (III) the Seller gas received complaints related to a specific Purchaser or the Seller has noticed violations of the Rules committed by a specific Purchaser; (IV) in case of other legitimate purposes for storing personal data. Such data shall be destroyed after the receipt of lawful instructions from the law enforcement or other authorized institutions.
34. The administrator can use the IP addresses of the Purchasers while administering Aika.lt and diagnosing possible failures.
36. The Purchaser may grant or withdraw the consent to collect, manage, process and store the Purchaser’s personal data only in respect of future actions.
37. If, after the Purchaser becomes familiar with his/her personal data, he/she determines that the personal data have been collected or received from illegal sources or that the personal data have been processed for the purposed other than those for which they were provided, the Purchaser has the right to contact Aika.lt by email with the request to stop the processing of such personal data. The Purchaser who uses Aika.lt without any registration and who receives the reply from Aika.lt, where there are inaccuracies or mistakes related to his/her personal data, has the right to request his/her personal data to be updated and adjusted as soon as possible, but no later than within 5 (five) business days. The Purchaser who uses Aika.lt with the registration, can adjust the personal data himself/herself by logging in to his/her account. Aika.lt has the right to adjust, supplement or delete personal data or stop the processing of personal data only after identifying the Purchaser who has applied.
38. If Aika.lt doubts the accuracy of personal data submitted by specific Purchasers, it can stop the processing of personal data of such Purchasers, verify and adjust such data. Such personal data are used only in order to verify their accuracy.
39. By exercising the above mentioned rights, the Purchaser can contact Aika.lt by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Another type of cookies – intended for collecting website statistics (to collect statistical information), providing content which meets the interests of the Purchasers and saving visit history.